what do we do?
Our work offers support, resources, and opportunities for dialogue, including:
- Creating and protecting safe space for LGBTQ+ visitors and congregants.
- Participating in prophetic witness and acts of solidarity with local, national, international advocacy initiatives
- Educating ourselves about life of LGBTQ+ communities
- Caring for children and youth by creating safe space for nurture and acceptance of each one's gender and sexuality
- Making changes as needed to deepen our commitments to welcome and inclusion
- Broadening LGBTQ+ welcome in Mennonite Church USA
- Connection with other welcoming communities