Here are some discussion questions that go with the chapter:
1) How much energy do you expend trying to get people to believe that you are not a racist? Or do you believe that you are racist?
2) To which societal groups do you belong? Which groups give you advantage? Which groups disadvantage you?
3) Are there unearned advantages that you received when you were born?
4) Do you think there are common characteristics that white people share?
5) Has the discomfort of talking about racism ever kept you from talking about racism?
The Racial Justice Committee @ PMC